Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crossfit — WOD

25 Double-Unders
35-45# Squat Clean, 25 reps
25 Dips/Bench Dips
25 Double-Unders

8:03


Challenges:

Double-Unders:  single-unders are a cinch for me, but double-unders are currently a challenge.  I wanted to get 25 good ones on the first round, so every time I messed up, I kept trying until I got a good double-under.  So the first phase was a bear.  Found double-unders possible when I did about four single-unders, then sped up and got one double-under.  Probably 100+ jumps to get 25 good double-unders.

Squat-Clean:  I'm definitely not at the big dawg phase right now, so I used dumbbells...and figured, oh, let's try 40# each hand.   that was a nightmare.  Did about 2 of those, saw the complete lack of wisdom, ran over to 30# dumbbells and tried those, collapsed after about 3 of those, grabbed 15# dumbbells, back hurt after about 10 of those, grabbed 5# dumbbells, did about ten of those, went back to the 15# dumbbells.

Dips:  did assisted dips on plate #8.  Knocked about 25 out pretty fast.  Next time, I'll use less weight.

Double-Unders #2:  Totally winded, got about five out after stumbling about 20 times, did about 15 single-unders, made myself finish with five more double-unders after stumbling about 20 times.

After timer stopped, did 18 more assisted dips, just to burn out.  Felt like the first set was too easy.


Diet

173 pounds on the scale.  Going to get my body fat tested on Friday and really learn how much I can safely lose.  Fighting weight used to be 155#

Diet today--breakfast:  1 oat-rice protein waffle, small amount of vegan butter, maple syrup, coffee with French Vanilla silk creamer.  lunch:  1 bowl homemade carrot soup with a dollop of vegan sour cream, handful of tortilla chips (bad, I know).  snack:  1 griller's vegan burger with ketchup, NO bun, small handful raw cashews.  dinner:  1 spicy italian Tofurky dog, Amy's vegan chili, ketchup, dollup vegannaise, smothered in sauerkraut, NO bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment