Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rest Day

Felt ill, very sore from Thursday's CrossFit, and had some back pain. Really tough to get out of bed this morning.

Went to the chiropractor and got adjusted, then used Rita's Burke-Williams present from the holidays. Had a little Japanese woman named Sara with hands like a pliers dig into all my muscles. Excruciating but excellent.

Tomorrow are 3-3-3-3 squats at CrossFit. A bit concerned about my back, but I'm willing to give it a shot if I can start slowly and see how things feel.

Diet:

Breakfast: (weekly fun meal) 2 oat-rice protein blueberry pancakes with a little butter and maple syrup, 2 pcs. vegan sausage. Cup of coffee with Silk French vanilla creamer.

Lunch: (appetite came back some) Tofurky dog with vegan chili, dollup vegan mayo, ketchup, and sauerkraut. NO BUN.

Dinner: 1 Morningstar Farms vegan burger with ketchup. NO BUN. 3 Tbsp. hummus. 1/2 large apple.

Cheating: handful potato chips, 4 mini pretzels.

Wanted to eat more veggies today, but after the steamed vegetables on Thursday and the subsequent ill feeling, I couldn't stomach the thought.

Weight:  170.3 pounds.  I think I'm losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment